Service Management - ref. 77580 (IGB412440645)
Organisation and department description
For a client in the medical sector, I am currently recruiting a Service Management System Expert.
In this very varied role, you guide the rollout of a new, EMEA-wide, service management system. You will assess and analyse the needs of the different business units (Mainly Field Service and Customer Care, but other services will be involved). You draw up the working procedures and guidelines, communicate with the external supplier to implement required changes. You report your findings to the management and set up dashboards to easily follow up on the state of affairs. You are the guru for this new tool and you are the person who organises trainings for the key and end users. In short: You ensure the end-users get a tool adapted to their needs.
- In general you are the person who makes sure the new Service Management System provides as much added value to the employees as possible.
- You speak with the different users and teams, you analyse their requests and use these to improve the software (in collaboration with the external supplier) and processes.
- You develop and provide training on the new processes. You ensure the user base is up to date with new features, enhancements and changes to the system
- You work in close collaboration with the various EMEA Servicing organisations (Bench Service, Field Service, Customer Care, Training & Support, Distributor Field Service Coordinators, ...) and provide them with expertise and user support.
- You develop and provide built-in reporting to drive management decisions, monitor, evaluate and improve service performance.
- You are responsible for the data quality.
- You lead and contribute to regional cross-functional activities and projects.
- You work within the whole EMEA region. About 20% of your time will be spent abroad.
- You have at least a first experience in a comparable role.
- You can show a demonstrated knowledge and experience with Management Systems (Service Management System, ERP, CRM's ...)
- My client adheres to 4 core values and looks for these in their employees:
- You have experience working with systems and tools that impact Service and CRM system (Servicemax, SAP, SFDC, databases,...)
- You have a demonstrated knowledge of project management disciplines, methodologies and tools .
- You can lead and manage multiple projects and project teams.
- Your presentation and didactic skills are without question.
- You are process orientated.
- You possess an excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and you are operational in, at least, one additional EMEA language.
- An innovative working environment, where you can really make a difference.
- An international and multicultural working environment, encompassing the entire EMEA region.
- An attractive salary, including bonuses and extralegal package.