Telco Domain Architect Service Modeling - ref. 82321 (IGB435099340)
Organisation and department description
My client is a leader in the Telecom market in Belgium.
You are a member of NBU/NIT department (Network IT), more specifically the NSA domain (Network Service Activation). The NSA domain is responsible for the implementation and management of IT OSS solutions (Operation Support System), supporting the activation of Telco services in the different company networks (Data, TV, Internet, Voice, ...) for the different customer divisions.
In addition to the daily request management for our different business units (CBU, EBU, CWS, etc.), company OSS is also undergoing profound changes in order to meet the acceleration of needs relating to an open and digital network reality. This transformation aims to modernize our portfolio of applications and align it with a full new brand OSS architecture based on market standards, in order to be able to respond to the integration of new technologies such as 5G, SDWAN, uCPE, etc.
It is in that context that you'll work as a domain architect, responsible for translating the needs of business into an strong E2E service model (CFS/RFS/Resource), in perfect alignment with the strategy and architecture defined to modernize the company OSS and the reality of the company Network
Role & Responsabilities
- You understand the business vision, strategy and roadmaps of the business projects.
- You interact with your NBU colleagues in understanding the project impacts on company company networks.
- You translate project requirements and impacts into an efficient, reliable and scalable service model in alignment with your colleagues and with people from product modelling & project architecture team.
- You turn this model in concrete input (EPIC/US) for Scrum team(s)
- You act as PO or Voice of the Customer for managing business priorities and their impact on team backlog
- You work with a team of functional and/or technical analysts to create an end-to-end service model, applicable across the OSS stack applications and the network
- You ensure that the solution implemented is in line with the architecture during the execution of the project.
- You act as a privileged point of contact for internal customers.
- You supervise and coach people with regard to the vision and overall strategy of the NIT area and department
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree (preferably in IT and/or telecommunications) or equivalent experience.
- You have extensive experience in architecture analysis in a complex IT environment.
- You have a good practical experience of Agile development methodologies while being familiar with the Waterfall methodology and UML modelling techniques.
- You have knowledge of business processes and the technical capabilities of large enterprise systems for automation.
- Knowledge of Telecom network services (included the professional ones such SDWAN, ...) is a must have.
- You have a good knowledge about the different standard in Service Modelling (MEF, TMF SID, ...). Any practical experience in that domain is more than welcome.
- You are familiar with the latest developments concerning the management of Telecom networks (SDN/NFV, TMF, ...)
- You have strong analytical skills and anticipate the impact of possible solutions to complex problems.
- You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
- You are resistant to stress and can deal with ambiguity
- You are fully customer oriented.
- You communicate easily and naturally, collaboration with others is second nature to you!
- You demonstrate a great willingness to learn.
- A good knowledge (oral and written) of English as well as Dutch or French is expected.
- A challenging job in a nice enviroment
- An attractive package with extra benefits