A new opportunity has arisen with a major client in Belgium, leader in the Telecoms sector, for a B2B Marketing Manager. The company is going through an exciting phase of transformation and implementation of new ways of working, despite the recent market disruption caused by the pandemic.
You will find a very friendly and collaborative environment that will make you feel at home from day one.
The business is looking for the right people who are ready to make an impact and is committed to invest in them and offer opportunity to grow and stand out.
- As a B2B Marketing Manager you will be responsible to implement a targeted marketing strategy through which you will allow the business to growh their customer portfolio.
- This is a position that will suit a strategic but yet hands-on profile, ready to deliver powerful campaigns in order to convert the specific SOHO segment.
- There are exciting plans for the B2B department in the next few quarters and a very concrete opportunity for career growth in the near future as this is the area of the business where the majority of the investments is allocated.
- Analyse the business offers & services translating their Unique Selling Points relevant to your segment
- Ownership of the Promotion Budget and analyse the ROI of each promotion
- Create and manage 360 communication campaigns
- Liaising with different departments for the implementation of your marketing campaigns
- Analyse the campaigns results and make suggestions on how to improve/optimise them
- External agencies briefing & management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar function
- Campaign Management Experiecne is essential
- Knowledge of at least 1 campaign management tool (eg IBM-Unica, SAS, Neolane, Selligent, SAP, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas and challenge the status quo: sense of initiative and a certain degree of autonomy is essential
- Rigorous and analytical mind, able to model, synthesize and present results
- Open, flexible and very good oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in French (mandatory!)
If you're ready to take a new challenge in Brussels, do not hesitate to apply today.
If suitable, you will be contacted in less than a week-time.