Jomy is searching for a:
IT Full Stack Developer
- You will develop applications that matter and have immediate impact for a small business environment, working directly with management.
- In an Agile Scrum approach, you will develop full-stack web solutions, while co-influencing requirements.
- You will gain broad exposure to all stages of state-of-the-art software development.
- Your activities will involve:
- Ubuntu server management, network and Cloud hosting
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- JS based backend functionality development
- User interface and user experience design
- Understanding customer and business needs
- Version management, quality assurance, test procedures...
- You will have a high degree of freedom in organizing your work, within the constraints of Scrum delivery timeboxes.
- You should have a solid IT education and / or experience.
- You are an IT problem solver.
- You have a passion for IT development, and like to be exposed to the full range of IT issues.
- You are attracted by a small business environment and varied work.
- You shouldn't be proficient in these technologies yet, but you should be interested to learn them on the job.
- Jomy offers to the right candidate a correct salary package, and a very variable job content within a very tight and dynamic team.
- You can make the difference with us!
- As part of the selection procedure there will be a written test concerning the IT knowledge.
Please send us your C.V. with motivation letter via the button below.