Junior Business Analyst
Do you want to be part of the dynamic and multicultural team behind the top level domains?
Then send your CV today and get an interview tomorrow!
My client is an organization appointed by the European Commission to operate top-level domains. The domain ranks among the ten largest top-level domains in the world, connecting 500 million people in 31 countries to one Internet identity.
The headquarters are located in Brussels, and has satellite offices all around Europe. My client is a young organization who employs people from all over the European Union and is the perfect arena for self-motivated professionals looking to be challenged and stimulated in their working environment.
- Business Process Modelling and improving business processes and procedures
- Gathering, identifying and documenting business requirements
- Organize meeting with stakeholders
- Work in close cooperation with project managers and Business Analyst to managing and executing the project life cycle.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or Economics - Business
- You have a first experience in a similar function / Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and English
Earn a competitive salary that can go up to 55.000€ a year (depending on experience)
Enjoy a package of extra-legal advantages that could include:
- Meal vouchers (7€/day)
- End Year Bonus
- Health and Group Insurances
- Work opportunities : Grow in the company and get promotions
- Possibility to have flexible working hours and unlimited perspectives