Junior Front - End Developer
Looking for a JS Developer able to develop from scratch to participate in the growth of a small IT team working for a medium-sized company in a competitive market.
You will be assisting the development and growth of all the companies applications, these applications offer different products to online clients. In the process, you will be learning internal languages to help participate in the team effort.
Growing company in a competitive sector, located in Brussels North. Looking to expand its IT department, you could be part of it. The company is a leading provider of online services in its department with an in-house developed IT platform. They are looking for active and talented developers to help take on new tasks and propose new products, the participation in these processes will make you become a core element of the team. With this collaborative WorkForce, you will be constantly receiving and sharing information, through this, you will grow with the company and the team which is a core element of the company's mindset.
- You will be working on new tasks on a day to day basis
- You will participate in brainstormings to help implement new features
- Using your skills you will have to help to maintain and keep the current functions up to date
- You will become a core element of the growing IT team currently in place
- You are energetic and willing to learn.
- You have a team mindset and are willing to tackle new tasks on a weekly basis.
- You have experience and good knowledge of JS, JQuery, SQL, OO, HTML, CSS... and so on.
- You really feel like wanting to be part of a growing team, you want to be part of it.
- Up to 40k in yearly salary and comfortable package according to your experience, can easily vary with your needs (phone, data, etc.
- A permanent and stable contract in a growing company.
- A fun job in a good atmosphere with a lot of responsibilities.
- The ability to work the way you like and still be able to have contact with the rest of the team.
- A flexible schedule for a more flexible social life
- Large office space able to accommodate more people than there is.
- Company easily accessible, in Brussels North (Laeken)