Junior Support Engineer
I am urgently looking for a Junior support engineer for a great football association located in Laeken.
The company is an association active within the football industry. They organised events with suppliers and contributors to promote different football clubs in Belgium. They are expert in their domain, with more than 100 years of expertise.
You will join a young and dynamic team that loves to share football games together and other team events. Also, you will get great discount for their partners' products and 2 tickets for the Red Devils' matches.
More than the football spirit, the company loves to invest in their employees with continuous trainings to improve your IT skills and acquire new ones.
As a Junior support engineer, you will be in charge of:
- Installation, configuration & maintenance of the IT devices
- Troubleshooting and monitoring of the systems
- Analysis and update of the automation processes
- Internal documentation
You will work with those technologies:
- Windows Servers
- Active Directory
- Azure architecture
- Office 365
For this position, you need to have:
- A Bachelor or a Master in Computer sciences
- You speak French And Dutch (mandatory)
- You have a first experience in a similar position
- You are solution oriented
- You are proactive, and love to take initiatives
- As a Junior support engineer, you will receive:
- Salary up to 40k
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Pension plan
- Common transport 100% refunded
- 2 tickets for the Red Devils' matches
- Discounts on the suppliers' products
- You will also enjoy free and continuous trainings to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies, great team events with your team and flexible hours to get a good work-and-life balance.