- Provide technical pre-sales support.
- Support/take the lead of the deployment team in projects as required.
- You'll act as technical prime in projects related to your area of expertise.
- As a key player for the good relations between the customer and our company, you ensure that the maintenance contracts are fulfilled properly.
- In this context you:
- Deliver remote & on-site troubleshooting and diagnostic support services to ensure that all products and services function properly.
- Advise internally as well as externally on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Provide post-sales technical support services to internal and external customers, including engineering, installation, integration, troubleshooting, problem resolution, documentation and maintenance.
- Design solutions and consult customers (e.g. audits, suggestions for improvement).
- Respond to internal and external customer questions regarding operational matters.
- You have an advanced technical education (or equivalent through experience in a technical discipline)
- Knowledge of cabling (testing, assembling...) of electronical devices highly desired
- You can look back on 5 years of relevant professional background.
- Time management in order to coordinate all different tasks is no problem for you.
- You have a good commercial feeling.
- Willingness to travel (35%)
- You are eager to constantly develop new technical skills.
- You have a valid driver's license B.
- If required you're open to become part of the 24/7 on-call service team (roster)
Next to a challenging environment you can count on a competitive salary according to your level of experience. This is supplemented with several fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, company car and insurances.