ICT Enterprise Architect
KBC ICT Global Enterprise Architecture is a KBC ICT service with following scope:
- sustainable innovation
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- architectural portfolio management
- architectural coaching
- architectural consulting
We are looking for a dynamic enthusiastic colleague who is capable to actively participate in the development, maintenance, governance and evolution of the Enterprise Architecture function. The activities will be partial in an International context, willingness to travel is required.
What is your role as Architect?
- You are capable to combine emerging new technologies in digitalization with our core banking and insurance systems to achieve sustainable innovation.
- You have expertise in business architecture and are able to translate it into an sustainable IT architecture.
- To be successful in your role, you have a broad experience and are willing to intensify your knowledge in following domains:
- Mobile and front end platforms
- Big data, analytics, customer insight
- Open Banking and API Management
- Cloud computing
- Application Integration
- Core Banking and Insurance systems
- The role of Enterprise Architect concerns a major investment in training and practical experience, so the deployment is about a longer time horizon.
What are your major talents?
- good managerial and leadership skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- experience in several business and IT domains in an architectural role
- capable to determine the strategic course of company-wide application architecture and think along with the business as regards how technological developments can create business opportunities or pose threats.
- generalist with strong conceptual capabilities in order to be able to formulate a balanced overall solution that covers various aspects: technology, business, methodology, planning and cost/benefit considerations.
- ability to become familiar quickly with new issues or problem areas given a minimum of information. He/she must also be able to come up with well thought-out concepts and distinguish between matters of greater and lesser importance and place problems in the correct context.
- Good communication, collaboration, coaching and mentoring skills
- Prepared to learn continuously by self-study, following market trends, participate in architectural communities
- Knowledge of both English and Dutch is required
- You are willing to travel