Kemin is seeking a talented and dedicated Front-end Developer who will be responsible for the front-end development of Keminconnect™, a cloud-based Service & Application Solution platform. You will mainly be responsible for the front-end development of custom applications, but you can also be involved to shape the backend when needed. You are in close contact with the Back-End Developer for every project.
You go through the projects from A to Z and will therefore come into contact with the entire cycle, from analysis to development and roll-out.
You will become part of an ambitious and enthusiastic engineering team that is responsible for the product application systems and services that Kemin offers to its customers.
You will be based in our Emena headquarters in Herentals, Belgium and will require up to 15% travel, primarily to Emena region.
What you'll be doing
- Working in a cross-functional Agile team to deliver data driven (Industrial) IoT solutions from specification through implementation and on-site deployment;
- Contributing to the development of the product architecture with special attention to the user experience;
- Working closely with the customer to map their needs and offer them the best solution;
- Providing day to day support to customers, field application engineers and online engineers;
- Giving training to local operators;
- Taking care of the testing, updating and documenting your work.
What we require of you
- You hold bachelor or master's degree in Engineering, Automation, Computer Science or comparable relevant;
- You have at least a first good experience with front-end development in an industrial environment;
- You have strong analytical skills (critical thinking, data analysis, research, communication, problem solving);
- You have solid understanding or a deep interest in (Industrial) IoT architecture - from connectivity to aggregation, analytics and visualization layers;
- You have ast experiences in managing and delivering industry 4.0 projects;
- Strong programming background in WebServices (Htpp/Rest, JSON, Postman, MQTT);
- Basic understanding of AI/ML frameworks;
- Highly motivated self-starter, with an outgoing personality, is highly organized and can work independent and in a team;
- You are willing to join a fast-growing team within Kemin and are committed to contribute to its success;
- Communicate fluently English.
What's in it for you
- A competitive financial package- in addition to your salary, we offer fringe additional benefits;
- Robust health and wellness support- we are proud to offer an on-site fitness center, monthly seasonal fresh fruit options;
- Continued learning opportunities- Kemin recently launched a corporate university with online and in-person training opportunities for growth and development throughout your entire career;
- The chance to give back to our world- Through our foundation of servant leadership, we are proud to offer ample service opportunities. Kemin has a valued corporate partnership with both The World Food Program and Habitat for Humanity, in addition to many local initiatives