Keyence International - IT Generalist (Network, Support, PC, System...)
> 2 years experience
You will join our international IT Department, responsible for:
- Administration, monitoring and maintenance of our network (LAN/WAN/telephony)
- Responsible for data-security and backup
- IT support of all users across 10 countries for PC, Laptop, network, server, telecommunication
- Support for daily routine problems
- Negotiate with external suppliers and consultants
- Find out the best solutions using current technology as well as partnership with external providers and also manage the implementation of such projects
We are looking for a motivated colleague:
- You have a degree in informatics or a related field
- Preferably you have 2-4 years of working experience in a corporate environment
- Working experience in an international environment is an advantage
- You have experience with Cisco and WAN/LAN
- You are reliable, have a sense of responsibility and a proactive attitude.
- You have good organizational and communication skills and are a person that can work in team as well as independently
- You are fluent in English
You will join a motivated and stimulating environment and you will be able to work in a young international Office. We provide inside trainings and a salary package with extra-legal benefits based on your skills and knowledge.
KEYENCE is an international specialist and worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of sensing equipment such as measuring instruments, vision systems, laser markers, automation sensors and others.
Show full description
At KEYENCE, we take pride in the fact that our products are used throughout the research, product development and manufacturing processes at companies of all sizes all over the world. We feel our contribution to society at large is expressed in our concept of added value. Put simply, we aim to create value that did not exist in the past; we are “Value Creators”. This value can be manifested in our products, our unparalleled support, or the expertise of our employees.
KEYENCE is a great place to work for those who place a priority on personal growth. We believe in delegation and empowerment. From day one, you will be given opportunities to learn how to produce truly value added work. Also, our corporate culture is such that you have open access to anyone in order to get the job done. We will listen to your ideas with respect, regardless of job title and experience. You will learn every day how to think deeply and act proactively.
We are looking for those who have strong desire and passion to expand our business together. All around us, there are abundant, untapped business opportunities for KEYENCE to seize. Highly engaged, talented KEYENCE team members are eagerly waiting for you to join us and grow together.