Keyrus Management, the Management Consulting line of services of the Keyrus Group, is looking for a Banking and Insurance Business & Functional Analyst with an affinity for Data to strengthen our Management Consulting practice in Belgium and join its expanding team.
- As a Business or Functional Analyst, you will be working with our large portfolio of financial clients helping them to unlock data within their financial IT systems.
- You will work closely with clients and IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make informed decision vital to the business. You will be able to identify reporting and data analysis needs.
- You will need to provide leadership and independent initiatives in facilitating information gathering.
- You will lead meetings/workshops with the clients to help them to define their requirements, priorities and needed key performance indicators (KPI), and with the technical teams to define a correct design. Sometimes you will be required to make presentations.
- A lot our clients are working in an Agile/Scrum environment with teams responsable for the end to end delivery of the solutions, whilst providing a great customer experience.
- Gather user requirements from the different stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into detailed business specifications for IT
- Perform impact analysis of new processes and determine the gaps between as-is and to-be situations from an operational point of view
- Design and document the to-be process
- Validate the end-to-end processes and use cases
- Organize test strategy and follow up the testing
- Coordinate, change management and deployment
- University degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business related study with a strong IT affinity;
- You have at least 3+ years experience in business or functional analysis in IT data lead projects either for a consultancy or a bank.
- Previous experience of banking or capital markets including but not limited to Risk, Settlement, Asset/Cash management
- Sound knowledge of finance process understanding and demonstrated process and re-engineering ability;
- Knowledge of Regulatory reporting including Finrep, Statutory Reports, Statistical Reports an advantage
- An experience in project management methodologies (Prince 2, PMI, Agile...) and tools (MS Project, Clarity, Jira...) could be a real asset
- Knowledge of BPM and tools including Aris, Visio or UML and a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication and listening skills demonstrating a clear leadership capability within the business as well the ability to communicate results clearly to technical and non)technical colleagues.
- Strong analytical and structuring competencies and excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- You are versatile and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach.
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English.