- Keyrus Data Intelligence is looking for a Manager/Senior consultant Data Governance to strengthen its advisory services for the Business Intelligence and Information management (BI/Im) service line in Belgium.
- As a Manager/Senior consultant in Data Governance, you will be advising our clients on how to organize and manage their information. You will work most of the time at the customer premises where you will combine your strength of business knowledge and technical skills.
- You will analyse the many challenges faced by companies in managing their data and guide them in the different aspects of data governance:
- Data Architecture Management
- Data Development
- Document & Content Management
- Reference & Master Data Management
- Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence Management
- Data Security Management
- Data Quality Management
- Depending on your experience and personal interest, you will get the opportunity to be gradually involved in the entire business development lifecycle:
- Development of Services & Solutions offerings and go-to-market strategy
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our Data Governance methodology to keep it tuned with technology evolution (unstructured data, Cloud, data privacy, ...)
- Pre-sales activities such as proposal writing, preparing business case, organising demo's, ...
- Conduct advisory missions, maturity assessments and strategy studies in order to provide solid solutions, including data quality, data governance, master data management & architecture
- Design of the Data Governance roadmap
- Follow up of the implementation
- As a Manager/Senior consultant, we will also expect you to coach more Junior consultants and ensure successful career progression.
- You have a passion for information management and you are challenged by the data struggle many companies are facing at the moment. You have good analytical skills and you are able to communicate both in business as well as in technical language.
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience with Data Governance.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of data governance/data management concepts, approaches, methodologies and tools. You understand and can explain the value of data governance for the success of a project.
- Training in Dama-Dmbok is considered as an asset (a Cdmp certification is a plus).
- Experience in business development and proposal writing is considered as an asset.
- You have good presentation and interpersonal skills and you are an excellent communicator. You also have an excellent understanding of an organization's objectives as well as strong analytical competencies and creative problem-solving skills.
- You feel as comfortable with a technical audience as you do with a business audience.
- Fluency in English, French and Dutch is a must.
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in Business Intelligence, data analytics and performance management. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary IT/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive a very attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits and a training budget to support and sustain your expertise.