- As a BI Functional Analyst, you will be working in different sectors. You will work most of the time at the customer premises where you will further develop your career in the field of Business Intelligence analysis.
- You will work closely with clients and IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. You will be able to identify reporting and data analysis needs.
- You will be the key player in the requirements definition, design, build and support phases of the implementation of BI solutions.
- Your in-depth understanding of the business environment has to be at a level of detail sufficiently enough to enable you to identify critical issues. Also your interest in going beyond the obvious has to be strong enough to delve into the source, the definition, the philosophy and the foundational roots of a data element, in order to create information.
- You will need to provide leadership and independent initiatives in facilitating information gathering.
- You will lead meetings with the clients to help them to define their requirements, priorities and needed key performance indicators (KPI), and with the technical teams to define a correct design. Sometimes you will be required to make presentations.
- You will make sure that the data provided is accurate, congruent and reliable, and you will ensure that the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems.
- You will make data modelling and star schemes designs, and write the reporting specifications. You will guarantee excellent documentation of the data design, dashboards and reports.
- You will follow the implementation, be involved in the writing of test cases scenarios, and follow the testing phase.
- You will validate with the clients the good adequacy of the deliverables with their requirements.
- You will educate and train clients to use the analytical tools, and to display the information in the forms and content needed.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, Finance or related field with a strong interest in IT and new technologies
- At least 3 years working experience in Business Intelligence (SQL, BI reporting tools)
- Functional knowledge in specific domains (banking, retail, finance, ....)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you have the ability to communicate results clearly to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Strong analytical and structuring competencies and excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in Business Intelligence and data analytics. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary IT/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive a training budget to support and sustain your skills and an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits.
Who we are
Keyrus, creator of value in the era of Data and Digital.
Keyrus is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the Data and Digital paradigm to enhance their performance, facilitating and accelerating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Keyrus in Belgium employs 200 highly skilled consultants and is part of the international Keyrus Group, an international player in consulting and technologies and a specialist in Data and Digital. Created in 1996, listed on Euronext's Eurolist, with consolidated revenues of €201m in 2015 and with more than 2500 employees in 15 countries, the Keyrus Group offers the performance, solidity and know-how of a large professional services organization, whilst preserving the agility of a young company.