Composed of 45 people relying on the solutions and technology expertise of the Keyrus Group, we, as the Keyrus Management team in Belgium, provide business transformation services through process re-engineering and technology innovation - especially around data innovation - to our clients. Our clients are mainly in the financial, life sciences and FMCG sectors. We serve both large (Bel20) and medium size clients, in BeLux and worldwide thanks to the local presence of Keyrus in 16 countries.
Our consultants are working for our clients in various functions including Business Analyst, Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert in specific functional areas: Finance & Procurement, Sales & Marketing and Data Management & Data Analytics.
We engage with our clients based on their needs and culture: - We deliver services both in project team mode and in staff augmentation mode - When we take the end-to-end responsibility on project delivery, we mostly work together in mixed teams with Keyrus' other, more technology oriented, Data Intelligence and Digital Experience departments. This enables us to address the complexity of the project with a broader and therefore richer set of skills and competences - When we work in staffing mode, we ensure regular follow-up both with the client to monitor their satisfaction and with the consultant to provide him with coaching, material and training
We adapt our delivery method to be relevant in a specific context. Therefore, we apply both classic methods (Prince II, Lean SixSigma, BPMN...) and more recent approaches (Agile, Pace, Design-Thinking...) which we train our people for. Keyrus Management Belgium is actively looking for Managers who still want to confirm their impact at clients in terms of delivery but who also want to potentially experiment in business development on client sites.
- Master degree in Business Administration or Engineering or assimilated
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Management Consulting and/or Line Management (in which case a proven track record in project realisation is a must)
- Experience in one or more of the following fields of expertise:
- Finance function
- Sales & Marketing function with a digital touch
- Banking or Insurance sector
- Life sciences sector
- FMCG sector (beverages)
- Ability to define and apply methodologies and approaches to meet client needs and expectations
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams (3-5) across multiple locations
- Foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines
- Having a strong impact and influencing key decisions
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills (out-of-the box attitude)
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with technologies such as Salesforce.com, QlikSense, Anaplan, Tableau, Collibra, RPA systems (Automation Anyware, BluePrism...), or Process Mining systems (Celonis, Qpr...) is a plus
- Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French
What we offer
Keyrus Management offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in management and transformation. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary management and business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a company car, insurances, a communication package and invitations to regular fun events. Keyrus will invest in you by providing training to support and sustain your expertise. You will be surrounded by experienced colleagues who are eager to let you evolve in growing your knowledge and help you in the execution of projects.