For one of its clients in Leuven, Keyrus is looking for a Master Data Management (MDM) Consultant to strengthen its team currently working on the client site..
Your main responsibilities will include some of the following:
- Gathering requirements using different analysis techniques (stakeholder interviews, data analysis, workshops, shadowing...)
- Setting up of a technical MDM hub architecture at the client
- Designing and / or applying multi and / or single domain models
- Designing and implementing inbound and outbound ETL flows
- Presenting and defending proposed solutions to different levels of stakeholder
- This role can vary will involve a small mix of data analysis, MDM development, architecture and some functional lead.
Profile & experience required
- You have a passion for information and you are challenged by the data struggle many companies are facing at the moment.
- You have good analytical skills and you are able to communicate both in technical as well as in business language.
- You have the right technical skills (SQL is a must) to deploy an MDM hub at a customer and have at least 3 years of experience facing master data from a business point of view.
- Experience with Business Intelligence / information management is a plus.
- You have hands-on experience in Informatica MDM.
- You have experience in designing and developing ETL flows. (PL/SQL, MS SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter, BODS, SAS DI, ...)
- You are eager to discover new domains and to master new skills.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
If you are interested in this opportunity, thne please don't hesitate to contact us immeditately. The role is to start at latest on 14/03 and will be for 2 months initially but with possible extensions.