As the demand from our customers to fix their master data issues is rising, we are looking for consultants to enforce our MDM team. Do you understand what master data is, what value it brings to a company and do you already have some hands-on experience with managing data and / or solutions? If so, we would love to take you on board and - if needed - provide you the required trainings to become a Master Data Management expert.
As a MDM consultant, you're expected to face the business users (data owners and data stewards), understand their requirements and frustrations, challenge them and then design a solution that will bring value to the whole company. A nice balance of business focus and data skills is key in this role.
For a MDM solution, several aspects come together, which brings a lot of variation in the role of a MDM consultant
- Configure the MDM hub using a selected MDM software tool
- Data modeling based on the needs of the customer
- Data analysis to understand the gaps between the existing data and the goal
- Data quality rules to validate and improve the master data
- Design user interfaces and data workflows
- Develop data flows to feed data to and extract data from the MDM hub
Next to the consulting work, you will also be involved in the further development of our MDM practice at Keyrus.
You have a passion for information and you are challenged by the data struggle many companies are facing at the moment. You have good analytical skills and you are able to communicate both in technical as well as in business language.
- At least 2 years of data experience
- SQL is like your mother tongue
- Have a consultant mindset: customer happiness and open for challenges
- Hands-on ETL experience
- Experience with, or willing to get certified in MDM software tools like Informatica MDM, IBM InfoSphere MDM, Semarchy Xdm, Profisee, Kalido / Magnitude, Orchestra Networks or Reltio
- Ability to talk to the business (non-technical)
- General IT knowledge to pinpoint technical issues
- You enjoy working with a good team spirit, but can deliver independently as well
- You like to have fun
- Fluent in English and Dutch / French
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in Business Intelligence, data analytics and performance management. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary BI/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive a very attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits and a training budget to support and sustain your expertise.
You will work in close collaboration with various Consultants and Project Managers. Keyrus offers a working environment that allows a freedom to act but also a support network that will help you to become self-propelled with a disciplined and goal-oriented approach.