Keyrus Data Intelligence, the Consulting line of services of the Keyrus Group, is currently looking for a Senior Data Architect to reinforce its Business Intelligence and Information Management Team practice in Belgium.
As a Senior Data Architect you will focus much of your time on defining, developing and presenting data architecture strategies for our clients. Other responsibilities will include
- Creating an enterprise data architecture for data platforms, data warehousing, Big Data analytics and master data management (MDM) projects
- Defining processes, deliverables for every project
- Collaborating with clients to define enterprise standards and guidelines
- Acting as the link between IT and Business
- Building the enterprise conceptual and logical data models for analytics and reporting requirements structures in accordance with industry best practices
- Designing and developing a strategy for cloud based solution and migration
- Consistently demonstrating a good understanding in conceptual, logical and physical database architectures, design patterns, best practices around dimensional modelling and data integration
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field with a strong interest in IT and new technologies
- 5+ years of experience in designing conceptual, logical and physical design for standard or distributed databases
- Experience with standard databases and ETL tools
- Familiarity with the standard technology (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle) along with the new technologies on premise or in the cloud
- Experience with Big Data/Hadoop/NoSQL, Visualization and reporting tools
- Experience of Cloud Data technologies and solutions
- Wide knowledge of the technological landscape
- High level understanding of the activities within MDM, metadata management and data governance (DG)
- Demonstrate knowledge in data virtualization and the logical Data Warehouse
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in Performance Management, Business Intelligence and Big Data & Analytics.
You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a company car, insurances, a communication package and invitations to regular fun events. Keyrus will invest in you by providing training to support and sustain your expertise. You will be surrounded by experienced colleagues who are eager to let you evolve in growing your knowledge and help you in the execution of projects.
This is a position that will give you the chance to develop your career with the leaders in performance management & Business Intelligence!