Keyrus Management is currently looking for a Junior Software Analyst with experience in .NET to strengthen its growing application development business. You will join a team that has been in place for the last 6 months and will be coached and trained by one of the Senior .NET consultants.
This position is ideal for anyone that has had 1-2 years of experience and would like to grow and learn in both Web and mobile applications and also learn more about our core business (Data Intelligence, Digital and Management and Transfomration). The role is also open to students currently finishing or have finished their Masters degree and would like their first professional experience in consulting.
- As a Junior Software Analyst, you will participate in the implementation of projects at our clients, which means we expect the ideal candidate to be able to understand complex business requirements and transform them into a clever technical solution, while keeping the client's interests and scope as a priority.
- You should have high affinity with Agile implementation practices (Scrum and Agile for example) and be comfortable in fast-paced, fast-changing environments.
- This role will fit someone who is eager to learn, is curious by nature, who is passionate about business challenges and also possesses an affinity for technical matters including Databases, Architecture, Development and Cloud in the context of Web/Mobile.
- In the medium term you would be immediately staffed on a current assignment, with strong and close mentorship from a Senior Solution Architect.
- In the long term, the Junior Software Analyst will evolve towards a leading role in various projects and take on the responsibility of driving an implementation team autonomously to deliver the expected outcomes to our clients.
- This role will allow you to deepen your consulting skills in general, as well as your architecture and technical knowledge and expertise.
- If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then Keyrus is the right company for you!
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a software development and/or software analysis role and/or a Masters degree with a strong academic background in software development (.NET, ASP.NET or C#)
- Master Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field with a strong interest in IT and new technologies
- .NET/ASP.NET development, software design and analytics experience a big plus
- Cloud basics, SQL and data management
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you have the ability to communicate results clearly to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Strong data visualisation capabilities and the ability to present confidently and simply to a business audience
- Strong analytical competencies and excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Can interact easily with various types of stakeholders (from C-level to operational)
- Good PowerPoint and Excel skills are a plus
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in Business Intelligence, data analytics and performance management. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary IT/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive a training budget to support and sustain your skills and an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits.
This is a position that will give you the chance to develop your career with the leaders in performance management & Business Intelligence!