Kontron - Java Developer (Front-end)
6 months to 10 years experience
The application is written in Java and C++ . You will not only develop in Java, but you will think along with the other colleagues about the technical design and further evolution and/or mprovement of the system.
You also support the customer facing team when necessary.
You report directly to your teamleader and the R&D manager.
A strong experience in following areas is without any doubt needed
- You have a bachelor/master degree, or profound equivalent practical experience
- You are eager to learn and can adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- As a passionate developer, you posses advanced knowledge of Java (version 11).
- You are used to working in an Agile/Scrum
- You have experience with multi-threaded applications.
- Experience with Embedded software and/or with OSGi are definitely a strong plus.
- Experience with SpringBoot and/or with Micronaut are a big plus.
- You take pride in your work and deliver clean, quality code using best practices like Unit Tests and rigorous refactoring.
- You're a teamplayer who provides help to his teammates and asks for help when needed.
- You take ownership of the tasks assigned to you.
- You are not scared by the R in R&D.
- You feel comfortable with a Linux environment.
- Your English is excellent, knowledge of Dutch or French are important assets.
Do you combine the above mentioned knowledge with a passion technology? You can define yourself as a true teamplayer? Than you are the person we are looking for!
We can't wait to receive your CV via the button below.
As an international and high-growth high-tech company, Kontron is one of the world's leading providers of Embedded computer technology (ECT). Kontron develops and manufactures Embedded computer systems at various locations around the world and is a listed company. Its shares are traded in the Prime Standard segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and on other exchanges under the symbol “KBC”.
Show full description
Our company, however, is hardly a new one. We have played a leading role with our technologies from as early as 1959. Our engineers have launched groundbreaking technological innovations, many of which form today's industry standards. We meanwhile employ about 1,300 staff members around the world.
As a global provider of Embedded computer technology, Kontron is engaged North America, Europe and also in emerging markets such as China, and Eastern Europe. With our Embedded solutions, we supply customers from the most varied market segments such as data and Communications, Energy, Industrial Automation, Infotainment, Medical, Defense/Aerospace and Transportation. Thanks to our international reach, we provide our customers with worldwide support. Our global reach also offers our employees the opportunity to develop their careers in many different ways.
As a modern and growing high-tech company, we pursue the objective of
- Bringing creative and promising ideas to market readiness
- Strengthening our position on the Embedded computer markets
- Not only meeting, but also exceeding, our customers' expectations
- Further expanding our successful position
As a consequence, we are always looking for talented employees who can enrich us with their expertise, experience, commitment and those who wish to accompany us on our growth path.