Laco - Analyst & Developer BISince 1987, LACO has strategically invested in business intelligence, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become LACO's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
LACO offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: business intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
- Work on BI technologies to self implement BI realizations
- define the scope together with the business
- work with architects to design solutions able to respond to the business data and exploitation needs
- execute the analysis up to data model definition and data flows definition
- define and perform the functional and integration testing
- wake on the solution promote process up to production
- Gather business needs and propose solution and practical implementation
- Coordinate project and stakeholders' involvement within given timing, budget and with expected quality
- Analyze, describe, test and maintain data flows and analytics exploitation
- Participe and emulate development activities
- Work on project realization up to production
- Practical experience of at least one of the following next technologies:
- Business Objects
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence design
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence analysis practices
- Able to work in waterfall and in more agile project modes
What we offer?
- A family company where fun, teaming and collaboration are key elements.
- An attractive salary package including a company car, excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of Business Intelligence
- A position in a stable and growing company in the BI market with over 30 years' experience
- Working for a company whose partners are SAS, Microsoft, IBM, Qlik and Tableau
- Both Employees and Freelancers are taken into consideration.