Data Visualization ExpertSince 1987, Laco has strategically invested in Business Intelligence, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become Laco's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
Laco offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: Business Intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
- Leverage analytics and visualization tools to present information in a way that drives fact based decision making for different customers in various industries
- Identify and understand required data sources for visualization
- Perform technical analysis and development of Data Visualization solutions.
- Build, design and maintain a growing library of dashboards, reports, and interactive data visualizations using a variety of visualization tools and techniques
- Contribute to the development of the company through your data visualization vision
Your profile & skills
- You have at least 5 years of experience with one or more data visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau or Power BI
- You speak fluently French or Dutch and English
- You have good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- A family company where fun, teaming and collaboration are key elements.
- An attractive salary package including a company car, excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of business intelligence
- A position in a stable and growing company in the BI market with over 30 years' experience
- Working for a company whose partners are SAS, Microsoft, IBM, Qlik and Tableau
Both Employees and Freelancers are taken into consideration.