Laco - Qlikview ConsultantSince 1987, LACO has strategically invested in business intelligence, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become LACO's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
LACO offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: business intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
The primary assignment for the Qlikview Consultant will be to support, operate, maintain and enhance the Qlikview platform.
- Day to day operational follow-up, support and assistance for the production-, test- and acceptation environments of the Qlikview environment
- Perform upgrades, patches and installation of Qlikview
- Handle incoming incidents and questions from developers/end-users, follow up and communicate on these incidents
- Provide support to the BI development teams and help in troubleshooting
- Activities to maintain, enhance and improve the Qlikview environment
- 1+ year of experience with Qlikview
- Good knowledge of Qlikview Server, Qlikview Publisher
- Proficiency with Qlikview client tool and Designer & Developer principles.
- Experience with SAP connector for Qlikview, VB scripting, Qmc API, Qlikview extensions, Nprinting, QlikSense are a plus.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of data warehouse design and Business Intelligence concepts
- Willingness to continuously extend knowledge on selected BI technologies
- Team player and can work autonomous.
- Structured and strong analytical skills.
- Problem solver attitude
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (written and oral) and excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Stress resistant and you can adjust easily to fast changing environments.
- Strive continuously for quality and customer's satisfaction.
How to apply ?
Please, send your CV + motivation for the job to:
firstname.lastname@example.org for employees
email@example.com for freelancers
! Both Employees and Freelancers will be taken into consideration !