Laco - SAS ConsultantSince 1987, LACO has strategically invested in business intelligence, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become LACO's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
LACO offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: business intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
We are currently looking for several SAS Consultant/Analyst to strengthen the Business Intelligence team of our clients.
! Both Employees and Freelancers are taken into consideration !
Responsibilities and tasks
- The end-to-end development of information questions: needs analysis, data processing and transformation, ultimately visualization and / or reporting and documentation.
- Guiding / supporting / coaching the employees of the service in the development of (more complex) SAS flows and / or concrete problems.
- Provide data from various source applications in the SAS environment (including testing, profiling and documenting) and transforming them into useful (basic) information for further use.
- SAS Enterprise Guide: to convert data into usable information.
- SAS Visual Analytics / Statistics: to create concrete reports and to explore available data / information.
- SAS Eminer: used in complex (er) analytics exercises that have to go one step further than the approachable analytics in SAS Va.
- You are fluent in Dutch, with a good level in English
- You have good analytical skills, work accurately and are creative.
- A position in a stable and growing company in the BI market, Partner of SAS
- Training & development your professional or technical skills and know-how
- An attractive salary package including a company car and fringe benefits.
How to apply ?
Send your CV + motivation via the button below.