SAS DI ConsultantSince 1987, LACO has strategically invested in Business Intelligence, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become LACO's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
LACO offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: Business Intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
- Your role will be to create, in an autonomous way, an effective and qualitative Data flow from scratch
- You will contribute in the technical architecture, design and/or the development of Business Intelligence solutions.
- You will have the opportunity of participating in projects in a variety of domains from Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, data quality, data integration and Big Data to corporate performance management in various industries including banking, insurance, retail, manufacturing and distribution
Depending on your experience you would
- carry end-to-end responsibility
- act as an advisor and coach to optimize new and existing SAS DI solutions
- Facilitating requirements through workshops
- Monitor data loads
- Improve tuning load processes and long-time running mappings
- Analyze WorkFlow/session logs
- Support the business with answers to technical and functional issues
- Implement and maintaining best practices in design and reusability
The skills we're looking for
- You have a proven work experience in using SAS Data Integration Studio.
- You hold a strong experience in BI development with practical involvement in implementations
- You know how business process requirements lead to requirements for data integration and data quality.
- You have a good understanding of the Data Warehouse LifeCycle and its architecture
- Knowledge in other SAS modules and other ETL tool is a plus
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and/or French and English
- You are customer focused and communicative.
- You have good analytical skills, work accurately and are creative.
- You are a motivated team player and are able to work independently
- An attractive salary package including a company car, excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of BI and Big Data.
- A family company where teaming and collaboration are key elements.
- A position in a stable and growing company in the BI market with over 30 years' experience.
! Both Employees and Freelancers are taken into consideration !