Lead Java Developer
A fast growing, leading online advertising company is looking for a Lead Java Developer. Grab your chance and read below!
Founded 5 years ago, they managed to reach over 300 million surfers worldwide within the past years. Still ambitious and growing, they've planned to open new offices in New York, Berlin, Paris and Montreal. They produce ground breaking software which puts them to work with cutting edge technologies of the Java Development.
What will you do?
- You will head up a small team of Developers that applies Agile/Scrum principles to achieve excellent results.
- You will build and support development and test environments with LAMP stack.
- You will be in charge of mobile web applications, developed by your team. (Android, iOS)
- You will use several databases, such as (No)SQL, and Big Daa, Hadoop technologies.
What is your profile?
- You have at least a Bachelor degree and 3 years of experience in a Java environment.
- You speak Dutch, French or English.
- You are communicative and can coach and motivate a team.
- You can lead projects with an eye on their deadline.
- You have Front-End skills, as well as web applications skills and are familiar with HTML5, CSS, JQuery and Rest.
- You have a passion for Agile software and have an eager to continuous learning new tools and languages.
- You have experience with Agile techniques (Kanban, BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Pairing, Automated Testing).
- You are a focused individual who helps the team to understand the business requirements and are continuously helping to spread an Agile mindset.
What is the offer?
- You will receive a salary up to 64k/year with an attractive package:
- Meal Vouchers
- Possibility to have a company car + fuel card
- You will work in an attractive environment, with nice offices and have the possibility to move to another country.
- You will manage a whole team and be in charge of de project decisions.
- You will guide your team, help them, and make sure that the deadline target will be achieved.
- You will brainstorm all the time, as well as coding, and have a real input into the company's core business systems including the full cycle of the development.
- Last but not least, you will get a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a local advertising leader!