My client is one of Europe's leading construction companies and has thousands of collaborators. They are active in construction, civil engineering and real estate. You have certainly seen one of their construction somewhere in town. The many projects and disciplines within the firm give you the maximum number of development and career opportunities.
They want to grow their IT team, which is currently made of experienced analyst-programmer. With their collaboration you will have the following responsibilities:
- Analysis, development and maintenance of applications.
- Take care of the migration to the IaaS/SaaS server.
- Document the different process you have been assigned to and share the information to assure the good development of the software.
- Be the contact person of the user regarding issues about the software.
For this challenging position, we are looking for a person with the following profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years in a similar position.
- You have confirmed skills in the following technologies:
- You like to take initiative and are not afraid to take responsibility.
- You are passionate about finding well-structured solutions and you do what is necessary to achieve the objectives set for you within the time allowed.
- You are a team player and good communicator.
This is an internal position with a permanent contract. You will enjoy a comfortable package which includes the following benefit:
- company car (Audi; VW; Seat...) + Fuel card.
- Net expenses.
- Meal voucher.
- Cell phone + subscription.
- Insurance hospitalization/group
- 32 days off...
Do not hesitate to contact Lexton Stanley to know more about this opportunity and apply via the button below.