As Support and System Engineer for LolaLiza you are an important link in supporting our shops & maintaining our (central) IT infrastructure.
You will proactively look for solutions to recurring problems to help our internal customers and colleagues to focus on their core business.
In this role you will join the IT-team & report to our Infrastructure & Support Manager
- You are responsible for solving user problems: this ranges from applications that won't start up to more complex challenges such as POS or virtual environments that fail to work. Most of the time you'll be in contact with users in our stores or HQ. Support for the stores is key.
- You identify and analyse problems, solve them and provide clear documentation.
- You formulate initiatives for improvement and innovation in collaboration you're your colleagues. (for example: from using images or scripts for more efficient use of your time to innovating software and Hardware to create a better user experience. After evaluation by the team, you follow-up the implementation of the improvements)
- You are co-responsible for asset management
- You can dynamically prioritise, handle and escalate incidents in a timely way where necessary, keeping an eye on both quality and customer focus.
- You manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure for the organization to be in line with company guidelines or SOP (standard operating procedure)
- You install, configure, and test operating systems, application software and system management tools
- You ensure the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability
- You evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT support staff
- You plan and implement system automation as required for better efficiency.
- You oversee the development of customized software and Hardware requirements
- You collaborate with other professionals to ensure high quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures
- You have a thorough knowledge of client computing, peripherals and office applications
- You have knowledge of server OS, Active Directory & user management
- You have a (basic) knowledge of Firewalls, WiFi-setup,...
- You are fluent in Dutch and French with a good knowledge of English
- You consider clear communication, both with the end user and your colleagues, to be an important part of your job.
- You are eager to help users with their problems & questions.
- You see problems as an opportunity, you remain calm and you get a kick out of the compliments that follow after a user has had a top experience.
- You don't have a 9-5 mentality
- You are punctual, flexible & driven
- An MCSA Windows certificate, knowledge of Google workspace & Cve terminology is considered a plus.
- A challenging and diverse position within an enthusiastic and dynamic organization
- The opportunity to develop yourself within a Belgian fashion company
- You will start with an onboarding program so that you will know LolaLiza, our customers and the tools we use very well from the start
- A salary package corresponding to your experience and your skills
- Staff discounts on the LolaLiza collections
- An office at walking distance of the Central Station in Brussels