Maltem Consulting provides highly skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants for clients complex projects.
In this perspective, Maltem Consulting is looking for "Business Continuity & Security Consultant" for ITS clients located in Brussels.
Above all you must
- Be passionate by taking part to global business continuity process enhancement but also by the coordination of Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Have already worked on business continuity plan test organization and follow up for 4 years.
- Be curious and proactive with a strong collaborative mind.
- Have a first experience as a business continuity and security consultant in the energy or corporate (internship included) environments.
- Have at least a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in business administration, management, accounting, marketing, economics, statistics, computer, information science or a related field or a 5 years' equivalent experience.
- Be comfortable with IT tools and are interesting in management of project through Agile methodology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and/or French are an asset.
Why should you join us?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Result? A close and customized Support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities but also training (Agility, Lean Management...).
- An attractive and evolving salary packages.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A Support of our experts...that will help you to become an expert on your own and to continue to grow with us.