To help clients to manage the ever-evolving needs of the business, MALTEM Consulting provide highly skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants for clients complex projects.
In this perspective, MALTEM Consulting is searching for a "Java front-end web developer" for one of its clients in Brussels.
The Digital Banking Shared Services Center in Brussels is responsible for the development of value-adding digital banking solutions for our client. The Shared Services Center products are marketed by the world-wide client Group.
- The developer can advise on best practices and make recommendations on the best technical solutions to implement the business requirements.
- The key responsibilities include:
- development of various applications for our digital banking portal or applications within CIB; the development is based on the specifications of the Business Analysis Team;
- contributing to the design and architecture of the digital banking solutions, integrating architecture within the existing banking applications in collaboration with several teams within the bank;
- safeguard quality through unit- and integration testing;
- third line support for applications, interacting with Production Support Teams;
- Master or equivalent by experience in IT
- Languages requirements:
- Very good knowledge of English.
- You can express yourself fluently in either French or Dutch and have at least a passive knowledge of the second language
- Required knowledge / experience:
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience in software engineering and development (preferably in finance).
- You have relevant professional experience in implementation projects with medium to large-sized teams.
- You have a broad experience with Java development and web applications
- You keep up-to-date of the trends in Web development.
- You follow the project practices and methodology (no cowboy behaviour).
- Technical Experience:
- Java EE 7
- SQL Front-end development experience: worked with AngularJS
- Spring framework
- MQ, messaging
- Security: Shiro, encryption
- Oracle Coherence
- Tibco ActiveMatrix
- Business Experience:
- Agile development
- Financial affinity
- Web/mobile development
- Soft skills:
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
ASAP for 6 months - renewable