Maltem Consulting provides highly skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants for clients complex projects.
In this perspective, Maltem Consulting is searching for a ".Net/SharePoint Developer | Application Developer" for its clients located in Brussels.
What are you going to do?
- You develop new web applications in SharePoint 2010-2013 based on functional input documents and provide work estimations.
- You are able to realize the migration to SharePoint 2013-2016.
- You write technical design documents and/or technical analyses for other developers.
- You can perform pre-integration testing and offer coaching and/or technical support in the team.
Who are we looking for ?
- You have advanced knowledge of SharePoint Standard edition 2010-2013 (Content management, Publishing features, Collaboration, Search) and of ASP.NET and C# technologies.
- In this context, you have an understanding of relevant technologies and development life cycle.
- You are curious and proactive with a strong collaborative mind.
- You have a first experience as a Senior .Net/SharePoint 2010-2013-2016/ Application Developer within bank, insurance, telco, retail... or corporate (internship included) environments.
- You have at least a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT or 5 years' equivalent experience.
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch (passive knowledge of the second language) + English.
Why should you join us ?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Our result? A close and customized support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...)
- An attractive and evolving salary package.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An Access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A support of our experts ... that will help you to become an expert on you own and to continue to grow with us.