The Belgian Maltem team needs you ! Will you be our next Project Manager - MiFID?
Above all you must
- Be passionate by planning, executing, and closing a project and by managing a team and ITS work.
- Have already intervened on both the management of the scope and the planning of the project and ITS risks and issues.
- Be interested by the management of both risks and issues, program budget, planning and continuous improvement.
- Be an expert on banking / investment and MiFID regulations.
- Be curious and proactive with a strong collaborative mind.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Project Management on MiFID Regulations within bank, insurance or corporate environments.
- Have at least a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in project management, business administration, management, accounting, marketing, statistics, computer, information science or a 5 years' equivalent experience.
- Be comfortable with IT tools and are interesting in management of project through Agile methodology.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and French are mandatory.
Why should you join us?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Result? A close and customized Support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...).
- An attractive and evolving salary packages.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A Support of our experts...that will help you to become an expert on your own and to continue to grow with us.
Feel like you could be a potential candidate? It is time to join us in this great journey !