To help clients to manage the ever-evolving needs of the business, Maltem Consulting provide highly skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants for clients complex projects.
In this perspective, Maltem Consulting is looking for a "Scrum Master" for one of its clients in Brussels
Who are we looking for ?
- Coordinate Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Story Grooming, and Release Planning.
- Be the facilitator between the team and Product Owner, IT Delivery Manager, E-2-E Project Manager, and stakeholder and ensure discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Shape the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements with the Scrum team
- Facilitate day-to-day process activities of Agile software development/Scrum encouraging and supporting the teams to self-manage their iteration activities using a supporting management style
- Mentor and coach teams on Agile/Scrum practices and self-organization.
- Bring the Scrum team to higher levels of maturity at a sustainable pace.
- Manage project risks, dependencies and issues.
Why should you join us ?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Our result? A close and customized support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...)
- An attractive and evolving salary package.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An Access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A support of our experts ... that will help you to become an expert on you own and to continue to grow with us.
Interested? We are waiting to read your resume, so apply now !!