To meet the growing needs of our client, we are looking for a senior Senior C# .NET / SQL / AngularJS Developer.
Who are we looking for?
- You are passionate by the development and maintenance of standalone and web applications.
- The knowledge of .NET, C#/C++ EDM/Link Framework, MVC, WPF, WCF, Web Services, Java or other languages... are topics with no secrets for you.
- You are able to analyze document solutions in order to adapt existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- You are involved in the complete lifecycle of application development, from specifications to delivery.
- You can understand and translate the specific needs of our clients into pragmatic IT solutions, with the appropriate ratio quality/cost.
You understand and respect the guidance of IT architecture and security in the development and maintenance phase.
- You are curious, proactive, flexible with a strong learning appetite and a strong collaborative mind (“Think problem first”).
- You already have an experience as .NET Developer for at least three years within bank, insurance, telco, retail... or corporate (internship included) environments.
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree in IT or 5 years' equivalent experience.
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch (passive knowledge of the second language) + English.
Why should you join us?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Result? A close and customized support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...).
- Attractive and evolving salary packages.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A support of our experts...that will help you to become an expert on your own and to continue to grow with us.
If you are interested do not hesitate to contact us ! We will be pleased to schedule an interview.