Master Data Analyst
Client & Opportunity description
Due to expansion strategies this client is now seeking for a Master Data Analyst to join the multinational Belgium Business Intelligence team. The client is seeking for an enthusiast data expert seeking for an opportunity in a multicultural environment, which is rapidly growing in the automotive market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the organization's data management, directly in contact with the internal stakeholders in order to provide accurate and reliable data information. Additionally, provide support to the Business Intelligence team and the corporate innovation strategies.
- Secure high-quality data
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
- Create and maintain new data strategy
- Monitor, Implement and improve Data quality
- Promote and participate in the corporate innovative AI strategies
- Provide and implement new Business Intelligence solutions
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
- Proven track record of translating business information into functional requirements
- Good knowledge of Master data management
- Knowledge of the following tools: SQL / ETL / Data quality
- Proficient in English and/or Dutch & French
- Attractive rate
- Positive professional environment
- Being paid within the 7 days
- Possible extensions for additional projects
Do not hesitate to get in touch!
We are looking forward to hear from you soon!