One of our clients in the banking sector is looking for a freelance Technical Architect with experience in both Java and Cloud strategies.
Are you up for the challenge?
A Technical Architect at this company will build Cloud-based applications by:
- designing the architecture of Java-based Cloud-native applications,
- preparing a migration path to Cloud-enable existing Java-based applications,
- adapting the software development process for Cloud applications
- and helping in the implementation of these changes through proofs-of-concept and pilots.
Do you have what it takes?
- As a freelance Technical Architect at this bank, you need to have at least 9 to 15 years of experience and you need to speak English fluently.
- You should have a good knowledge of Java EE applications and hosting applications by one of the top 3 Cloud providers. Some hands-on experience in both domains is a must.
- You also need to be familiar with the Cloud and its possibilities:
- the standard Cloud-related important domains, such as security, networking, performance, data synchronization, containerization, operability, cost control, ...
- some standard tools like Docker and Kubernetes.