We are currently looking for a self-driven, full stack developer (Java or .NET) interested in working in fast-growing domain of artificial intelligence.
As a full stack developer, you will apply your knowledge of software design and frameworks to deliver quality software applications from architecture to implementation.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include
- Analysis of business requirements
- Day to day programming in Java and .NET
- Development of APIs and data modules
- Testing and bug fixing
- Code review and maintenance
Applicants are expected to have exposure to some (but not all) of the following
- A broad interest in developing websites and web applications
- Java (including Java Se, J2SE, JEE/J2EE, JMS and JSP)
- .NET (including C#, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework)
- DB2/MySQL/SQL Server
- Knowledge of coding best practices
- Motivated to learn and evolve professionally
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills in English
- French or Dutch is a plus.
What we offer
- A position in a fast-growing area.
- A joyous salary.
- Lots of room for your creativity.
- Possibility of doing 1 day of remote work per week.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Flat organizational structure where people can set up their own agenda and deliverables.
- A phenomenal atmosphere in the Office, including snacks, good coffee/tea and free drinks.
- An international, young and friendly environment in a shiny Office in Brussels downtown.
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and improving as a professional.
Please send your resume/motivation letter in English, CVS in other languages will not be considered