- Ensure the governance and management for a suite of applications (internal and external users)
- Manage your team, your budgets and external partners
For an IT company based in Liège, I am looking for an Application Service Manager.
The company is strengthening their applications team by hiring an experienced manager who has a good knowledge of service delivery management.
We are looking for a candidate who worked in a Web environment, with ideally a good knowledge of network and cloud.
- Ensure the governance of the application suite by drawing the strategy for different products
- Manage your budgets and the external partners (SLA, standards...)
- Continuously audit your applications in order to improve existing ones, and maintain a relevant selection of tools
- Manage the implementation of new tools as well as the change management
- Manage your team and be the point of contact for the business for Applications matters
- You have a Master is IT / Engineering
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in a similar function
- You speak French and English
- You have strong communication and people management skills
- Take over a challenging position with a multidisciplinary approach: manage your team, your budgets, external partners... You will get a lot of challenge and develop skills in multiple fields
- Work in Liège and avoid traffic JAMS and spending time going to Brussels
- Earn a competitive salary, in line with your profile and up to € 80.000 per year
- Get a full package of extra legal advantages: car and fuel car, insurances, meal vouchers