As a Digital Project Manager, you will work in a dynamic and innovative company located in Brussels.
- Project management within an international group
- Various projects in an enjoyable atmosphere
Our client is an international company counting among powerful actors in the market. The subsidiary wishes to ensure the deployment of various projects and is then looking for new motivated profiles who will actively participate at the management of all the projects and the analysis of the operational needs.
For those above reasons, our client is looking for a Digital Project Manager, in order to assure the deployment of IT initiatives and the improvement of the operational efficiency.
The client is located in Brussels.
Aka: Digital Project Manager, IT Project Manager
As a Digital Project Manager you will the following responsibilities:
- Identify and gather the needs of the business, as well as defining the scope of the project
- Coordinate the realisation of the project's charter and the business case
- Ensure the management of the budget and a good communication between the different actors of the project
- Evaluate and analyse the potential issues linked to the project
- Coordinate, motivate and guide the collaborators, within and without a team
- Define a test strategy and the specifications
To be successful in this Digital Project Manager role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A master's degree in management with a specific option in IT
- Good command of English as well as French and Dutch
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies
- Real experience in digital projects
- Able to negotiate and to be independent
- Results oriented and looking for the client's satisfaction
- Critical and analytical mindset
- Passionate by new technologies
- Various challenges
- Flexible timetable
- Working within a group which promotes diversity and the recruitment of disable people