You will take part in a start-up project in a large company.
As an Agile Analyst, you will play a challenging role with strong change and project management elements.
Our client is a prestigious French company with strong growth perspectives. For its offices in Brussels, they are actively looking for an Agile Analyst to reinforce the current team.
You will be working as an Analyst in one the multi-discplinary Agile teams.
The position requires effective prioritization, time management, team spirit, communication and organizational abilities.
The Agile Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Business Analysis & Modeling: understanding, documenting, supporting and analyzing the applications and procedures that support the business functions performed in the different departments of the company
- Requirements definition & management defining user stories and acceptance criteria with the key users, Product Owners, Product Managers and Business Sponsors.
- Development & implementation : participate actively with the dev team, lead the validation efforts with the end users and proactively help the team members on their tasks to finish each sprint
- Application support & Customer service support as a team, take full responsibility of changes put into production
As part of his daily missions, you will show proficiency in the use of:
- Incident & problem tracking system (e.g. : Atlassian Jira, Mantisbi)
- Agile Product Management (Backlog, Epics, Stories, Tasks,...)
- Major retail software packages & technologies is a +
- Automated testing tools (e.g.: Ranorex, NUnit, HP UFT, Selenium) is a +
It is recommanded to have/to be:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum context with a general knowledge of IT Service Management and/or Software esting
- Fluent in French or Dutch and English.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, multi-tasks and structured person
In combination with a full benefits package, you will hold a challenging position as an Agile Analyst. You will have the chance to be part of strategic projects within the company.