If you are looking for a strong challenge in IT, leading a team at European level and managing global complex projects, this role can be your next step in your career. Location: Liege.
Our client is active in the industry field. This global organization is willing to set-up the Head of IT Europe in Liege. The successful candidate will lead and deploy the IT strategy for more than 40 sites based in 20 countries.
A proven track record in industry is necessary for this role, as well as a successful experience in leading IT organizations.
AKA: IT Director, IT Senior Leader
As Head of IT Europe, you will
- Supervise the Europe IT team, while working closely with management, external vendors and advisors
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology
- Ensure that the operations/departments have the IT tools and infrastructure to optimize their activities.
- Oversee and monitor technical projects in alignment with organizational goals
- Prepare financial budgets and present proposals to CAPEX committee and to European Leadership Teams
- Research and recommend new products and/or new solutions
- Identify new market opportunities and best practice
- Master degree in ICT engineering, ICT Business economics or IT related discipline
- At least 15 years of experience leading IT departments
- Excellent fluency in English
- Proven experience in complex environments: acquisition of new entities, harmonization of processes, ...
- Excellent ability to work in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership and decision-making skills
- Attractive salary package
- Challenging environment and international exposure