As .NET/BI developer, you will work in a challenging and international working environment. The position is based in the province of Antwerp.
- Combination in applications development and Business Intelligence
- Stable environment and sector despite the Covid19
Our client is an international group active in the logistics industry. With multiple sites in Belgium, my client is willing to reinforce his Antwerp development team. The role is opening an opportunity in a booming and interesting industry.
As .NET/BI developer, you will report directly to the IT Director Belgium and Luxembourg, and works in a team of 5 other developers.
You are responsible for the day-to-day operation, management and development of our supporting software systems. From this position you provide support and contribute to new developments for our logistics operations (helping to design the logistics processes, further develop and automate them, test and implement them)
The daily operational activities consist of
- Development, support existing systems
- Implement a new architecture for the databases
- Audit of users/processes
- Write new functionalities
To be successful in this .NET /Bi Developer role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience as .NET developer
- Experience with functional and technical analysis
- Dutch is mandatory, English is a nice to have
- Broad understanding and knowledge of MS SQL
- Strong knowledge of software testing and implementation
What's on Offer
Package will include hospitalization insurance family, pensions saving, representation allowances, 1 day of home office per week, 35 holidays.