As Ruby Developer, you will work in a growing Belgian startup that develops its presence throughout Europe and that offers a product with a sustainable added value for the environment. The position is based In Brussels.
- Start-up environment
- Fast growing company
Our client is a startup developing innovative products that bring real solutions for mobility problems in metropolitan areas. It is looking to recruit a Ruby Developer to join his Development team to support the internal tools, that responds for challenges in logistics, distribution and manufacturing.
The role requires real coding experience and initiative-taking personality.
AKA: Web Development, Ruby Development, Ruby on Rails, SaaS
As a Ruby developer you will work on the development of the architecture, where the connection between the mobile app and the connected product happens.
You will bring support to the internal team for the development of the tools used by all the department of the company. You need to have a strong experience in full Software Development Life cycle.
You will be involved in
- Independent and teamwork focused on Web applications, support and enhancing the existing systems
- Reach the business requirements and goals, requirements analysis, solutions proposition, execution and delivery of the desired product
- Participation in the code review and knowledge sharing
To be successful in this Ruby Developer, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least 2 years of experience in development with Ruby on Rails and Nodejs
- Hands-on experience with database management
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
My client is offering a key position in a fast growing environment. Also, there is a real opportunity to join a company with a real impact on the society, and work with passionate, young and dynamic people.