Progress your career as a Systems Analyst (Interim Management) within an international recognised structure that will employ you for the next 2-3 years.
Willingness to travel abroad (20%) in London, Antwerp or Gent. Flexible work is definitely approved
Our client is an international corporation which did grow through several mergers and acquisitions.
As a Systems Analyst, your tasks are the following:
- Work with local users in order to get information on the use of applications
- Steer application vendors during on-site installation and application migration projects
- Determine architecture of applications used at the local site
- Steer local go-live troubleshooting of application configuration
The required key qualifications for the Systems Analysts are the following:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Expertise troubleshooting application issues
- Min. 6 years of experience
- Fluent in English, Dutch is an asset
This opportunity as Systems Analyst offers you an attractive package, a relevant experience in a challenging international and enthusiastic company. As explained above, flexible work is definitely approved.