As a hands-on system administrator you support our business by taking following responsibilities:
- You manage current network infrastructure to guarantee excellent accessibility and continuity of the network systems.
- You stay up to date regarding relevant technical and system admin knowledge and trends.
- You audit regularly on compliance according to practices as formalized in the privacy and data protection policies on a technical level.
- You maintain and administrate our current software systems such as Jira, confluence and Microsoft exchange Office 365, etc.
- You work cost efficient by negotiating the best deals with our current and/or new partners.
- You accommodate business growth by developing lean internal processes.
- You assist HR during the onboarding of new employees. Let new employees feel welcome by acting as SPOC regarding system administration and equipment.
- You purchase, install and support workstations in order to provide equipment of high quality to all employees.
- You support and problem solve issue reported by employees in order to maximize productivity.
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends. Moreover, you're confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following skillset
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Serviceminded: energized by supporting your colleagues and getting things done.
- Excellent organization skills and time management is strong.
- Pragmatic with a professional and positive approach
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is seen as a strong plus.
Don't let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we'd love to welcome you!