Modis - BI DWH Developer / Analyst
We are looking for a BI DWH Developer/Analyst for our client in regio Mechelen, we offer an interesting mission as freelance.
- In the BI Solutions team you participate on the implementation of the Corporate Data Warehouse. This Data Warehouse is built on IBM technologies (Cognos and DataStage) and on Oracle DWH appliance (Oracle Exadata DB).
- As a DWH BI Developer / Analyst you work in a Scrum team.
- You provide BI solutions that are in line with the general DWH guidelines .
- You analyze the business/functional requirements and engage with business.
- You assess impact of changes on the existing BI landscape.
- You translate business/functional requirements into BI technical requirements/designs.
- You verify if the functional and non-functional requirements are consistent.
- You provide estimates for new BI projects and/or change requests
- You participate in SQL, ETL and reporting development.
- You are a Bachelor and/or Master or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years of experience
- You are a team player and are flexible
- You have good oral and written communication skills in English and in Dutch (is a must)
- You have experience in big BI projects. Experience in Telecom is an asset
- You have experience in BI and ETL concepts, architecture and data modelling techniques
- You have experience in functional analysis
- ETL tool experience is required, by preference DataStage
- Oracle SQL knowledge is required
- Reporting tool experience is required, by preference Cognos (or Qlik Sense)
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban experience is an advantage
Are you in for a change? We're more than happy to offer you:
- interesting projects that boost your experience and Spark your interests
- a warm welcome and a fun team that will accompany you to awesome social and business events
- daily rate in accordance to your experience
You are interested in this opportunity? Please, contact me via the button below and I will definitely come back to you to see if we can collaborate on this.