Modis - Business Analyst
For one of our customers, that supports a pharmaceutical company, we are actively looking for a Business Analyst with experience in document management (Documentum or other). The position is based in Wavre.
Your tasks are...
- To collect, understand and analyze user needs regarding the way documents are managed
- To translate them and communicate them to the IT team, with a view to improving their system and processes
- To test the document management processes and systems
- To give support in resolving user problems (2nd line)
- You work directly with an important customer active in the Pharma sector and that uses a highly customized version of Documentum.
- Excellent communication and soft skills.
- Good technical background and knowledge of Document management systems. Systems & Processes.
- Have worked in a Pharma / Clinical trials environment is a plus
- Be familiar with document management processes or more generally with electronic document management (check-in , check-out *1)
- Familiar with Tmf (Trial Master File concept) is an advantage
- Quick learner, able to absorb a lot of information in a short period of time.
- Languages: Fluent English and French
A fixed contract with our client with a competitive salary package and a company car. The opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge.