Modis - Cisco TAC Support Engineer (SP Video)
This is a Super opportunity for any experienced Network Support Engineers who are passionate by the Cisco products in the Video, Software Applications and Data-Networking area, and willing to acquire very quickly an expert level in these technologies.
As TAC Customer Support Engineer, you are part of the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and support at the latest level and worldwide all the Customers and Service Providers of Cisco (EMEAR). What a reference for you on your CV? This is la crème de la crème in Technical & Customer Support!
- In the Technical Assistance Center, in the role of a customer support engineer, you provide the last line of support for Cisco customers worldwide.
- Together with the rest of the team, you act as a worldwide expertise centre on Video and SW application technologies.
- Also, the Video & applications team being positioned in Software and Technology Incubation, you have the immense opportunity to explore new technology areas and products (that come as part of acquisitions as and when we start working on integrating them with Cisco's support model) and multi-technology solutions.
- Strict Minimum:
- CCNP level in Networking, combined with an experienced in 3rd level of support and troubleshooting
- Other technical skills: Linux/Unix, Virtualization (such as VMware), Cloud (such as Ansible)
- You are willing and able to learn, adapt, and embrace lots of change in this rapidly evolving market.
- You can show aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, and applying this to solve customer issues remotely, and to drive customer satisfaction.
- Excellent team player, you feel comfortable in a continuously changing environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Language: fluent in English
- Strong additional assets:
- Knowledge and/or expertise in Video technologies
- Scripting: Python or Java, Bash, Perl
First of all, you are invited to join some of the industry's brightest minds in developing, supporting and deploying today's most advanced Internet technologies. In this role, you will gain expert level knowledge of selected Cisco products and will provide complex technical support to selected Cisco customers across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEAR).
Freelance mission of min 3 months, with possibility of extension.
In the beginning, full time onsite (preferably in Kortrijk, possibility in Diegem), with the possibility of part-time home-working afterwards.
A strong reference in your portfolio and your name within the network of the most prestigious company in the world.
The opportunity to build or extend your technical knowledge in Video Technologies, be the first one in contact with the latest technologies.