Modis - Enterprise Architect
We are looking for a freelance Enterprise Architect to work in Brussels
The IT Architect will deliver the following services:
- Merchant onboarding:
- An onboarding application integrated with Newco's Client Referential Database in which the client and Sales Agents will manually input the onboarding via a Web interface.
- This onboarding application should supply AO simulation, contract generation, database support, sales lead generation, reporting and follow-up functionalities
- The client may be sharing its data with Newco and additional info is obtained from external sources
- Transaction clearing and settlement, ultimately leading to pay-out for the merchant:
- Newco should be able to receive a copy of the Swift-file from the schemes (Visa, Bancontact, MasterCard) to perform reconciliation with Six Payment Instruction File
- Newco will be a corporate client and use client interfaces to perform merchant pay-out via Sct.
- Invoicing to allowing both net and gross settlement
- Pricing engine:
- Full Merchant charges will in most cases be calculated by the processor based on Newco input.
- Only exceptions for Key Accounts
- Reporting on transactions with potentially value-adding services:
- Based on pay-out via Sct, Newco will supply reporting on merchant's accounts
- Business Intelligence based on merchant information, contracts, transactions and additional information sources
- Support tools such as e-mail, back-office WorkFlow tool, ...
- Moreover, this IT architecture should allow for a flexible integration with new partners and parties, adding on additional functionalities along the way. For example, if Newco integrates with a new commercial partner, the architecture should allow for a seamless integration of this partner into the onboarding, reporting and invoicing tools.
- As the business evolves, we will be adding additional products/services, which must be seamlessly integrated into the architecture.
- The world of Payments is evolving at a very high speed. Therefore, flexibility of the IT architecture will be the key success factor for the Newco.
- A solid, future-proof business architecture should be built meeting not only the functional criteria but also the criteria of flexibility and 'future-proofness'.
- We are looking for an Enterprise Architect who can elaborate this IT architecture, obtain validation of this architecture at the different validation levels and advise on the further implementation project.
- You are an Architect
- You have a bachelor IT or master ICT
- You have at least 5-10 years of relevant experience
- You are stress resistant
- Excellent knowledge of English
- You have proven experience in Business Architecture
- You have knowledge of functional/technical/application architecture and architectural urbanization rules
- You have experience with architectural modelling
- You are team player
- You are analytical, innovative, creative
- Business experience in payments is a plus
- Experience with start-ups is a plus
Are you in for a change? We're more than happy to offer you:
- interesting projects that boost your experience and Spark your interests
- follow-up by a Modis Talent Manager who looks after your needs
- a warm welcome and a fun team that will accompany you to awesome social and business events
- daily rate in accordance to your experience
You are interested in this opportunity? Please, contact me via the button below and I will definitely come back to you to see if we can collaborate on this.