Modis - Network Engineer
For an international company based in the centre of Brussels, we are hiring network engineers (CCNP certified).
- As experienced network engineers, you are operating a network system in a mostly Cisco environment;
- you follow-up on Fiber and WAN link incidents; you are executing procedure related to infrastructure maintenance for which NOC is accounted for;
- you analyze and resolve incidents and technical problems for which the NOC is responsible;
- you operate Cisco ASA and FortiNet based Firewalls;
- you keep up a strong competency level within technologies related to the NOC;
- you will be integrated in an on-call ICT guard.
- You have 5 year of experience in a similar function;
- You are certified CCNP;
- Skills in Cisco Firewalling and Cisco authentication services
- Advanced skills in FortiNet
- Basic Citrix NetScaler and Python skills
- Office 365 (O365) working and troubleshooting skills
- You are a true team player but also know how to work independently;
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and English;
- You are willing to assume an on-duty position during 1 week every 4 weeks
You are part of a great team of consultant that offers you opportunities to grow technically and personally. Diversity, long term engagement, close follow up, training and the feeling of being part of team are there!
Undefinite term contract with competitive salary package.
Click on the button below